Saturday 5 December 2015

Fencer Li is down now, like your MRT today


Despite having the ability to respond to stimuli like attack of virus in the body, those eukaryotic cells in the great fencer's body of me still fails to self-regulate and evolve to deal with the the single-stranded DNA/ RNA containing, stupid virus. After spending 4 hours of sleeping time to rush the proposal, my body is finally tamed by the at most lipid and capsid enveloping pathogens. With the use their surface proteins, the t-even bacteriophage virus shamelessly carry out lytic infection on my poorly immuned body, with fever and coughings as signs of my loss. Now, after having to rush my work, I ultimately understand the importance of me the pharmaceutical engineer to savage the world from the shameless parasites!

Fig. 1 - Photo  from Singapore Polytechnic Fencing Club showing signs of good health and strength of Fencer Li
(https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207368203777025&set=a.10207368192376740.1073741830.1044270703&type=3&theater)

No comments:

Post a Comment